CAUTION! CURVES AHEAD


She is bold, she is hot, she is smart, she is funny; she is Sunny Leone, the new epitome of sexiness in Bollywood.  Model-actress-businesswomen and a well known former adult movie star, Sunny made her debut with Jism 2  and later the screen on fire with  Ragini MMS 2 as she sensually grooved to one of the hottest item of the year,  Baby doll. Coming from an industry where the least you’re expected to have is a sexy body complementing a gorgeous face, the actress always had a well-toned body that every women (and man) would die for. Sunny is very well aware about the demands of the industry to be fit, and here she tells us how she does it. I try and eat healthy food. In India, it is very hard to eat good and healthy, because wherever you go, there’s a plate of cookies being offered to you. But I try and stick to healthy food. I eat a lot of vegetables, and as far as protein goes I eat a lot of chicken a lot. I work out almost every day; its’ a mix of both cardio and weight training that one requires, but right now I’m doing a lot of cardio about 45 minutes, there’s something I call my ‘little 100 work out’, I do like 100 pushups, 100 squats, etc. spin class has given me maximum results, it’s not your regular stationery bike, but an actual spin bike, I think for any women who wants to get rid of cellulite, it’s the finest thing ever to keep your legs and butt in shape. We know women have got all their doubts cleared and the questions answered!

0 comments: